To date, Retake has formed alliances with several agencies that serve the South Side, the community that is most threatened by cuts in funding, gentrification, reductions in ACA coverage, and deportation. We have also aligned with New Energy Economy who is at the forefront in defending New Mexico’s environment in their ongoing battle with PNM. Periodically we will add other organizations to this list, but for now we ask that part of what you do on a regular basis. These are the people working 60 hour weeks, pulling rabbits out of hats, cobbling together organizations with too little funding and tremendous visions. Please send a donation today. This is a particularly important action for those of you who have not, as yet, become fully active.
- Click here, to contribute to Somos Un Pueblo Unido;
- Click here to contribute to the Santa Fe Dreamers Project (your donation will be processed by the Dreamers’ fiscal agent YouthWorks);
- Click here to contribute to Chainbreaker Collective, an agency doing heroic work to advance social and economic justice;
- Click here to contribute to Earthcare, who trains and supports young change-makers, cultivates adult allies, and organizes at the intersection of social and ecological justice; and
- Click here to contribute to New Energy Economy, a climate change hero and the dogged opposition to PNM.