Thurs. April 6, 7-9pm.Temple Beth Shalom, 205 East Barcelona Road Santa Fe. This event is FREE, but you must have a ticket to enter. Register and get tickets online at Eventbrite: http://bit.ly/2lXSmXA.
The rhetoric and actions of the current U.S. Administration have been disturbing on many levels: threats of banning entire religions from entering the country, mass deportation of others, an alarming rise in intolerance and violence against immigrants and communities of certain faiths, and an overall surge in narrow-mindedness and bigotry. Many of our friends and neighbors feel threatened, unsafe, and marginalized because of who they are or what they believe. Listen and participate in a discussion of how communities of faith can help us find common moral ground that unites us, protects us, and builds a powerful force for justice.
- Reverend Dr. Antonio Aja, Westminster Presbyterian Church
- Rabbi Neil Amswych, Temple Beth Shalom
- Imam Abdul Aziz Eddebbarh, Chairman, Ibn Asheer Islamic Institute
- Singh Sahib Krishna Singh Khalsa, Sikh Dharma Ministry
- Deacon Anthony Trujillo, San Isidro Roman Catholic Church
- Reverend Blaine Wimberly, Zia United Methodist Church
Moderator: Reverend Gail Marriner, Unitarian Universalist Church